Saturday, August 21, 2010

STINKY BULLSHIT?!?!

Have you ever seen someone is fat and dorky-looking with glasses? They must have no personality. They only like educational crap! 
All that stuff is complete, nasty, stinky, corny as hell BULLSHIT!
In school I feel like no one really wants to get to know me...the real me. Not the kid who is quiet all the time and always sits in the back. But what I really am. I am a human, just like you. I have a sense of humor. 
I get judged by people thinking I only watch kiddie G rated movies. I get judged by people thinking I eat all the time...but I don't. I get judged by people thing I read constantly...I hate to read. I get judged by people saying I have a boring personality because I don't like sports. Once again...B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T!
The reason of me making this is I wanna see how many people I DON'T KNOW actually read this. Leave me a comment telling me if you ever had or are experiencing the same thing!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I came across this through your youtube profile after seeing the comment you left on the video of the news anchor who had been bullied. I just wanted to tell you that you're not alone. That I can relate to basically every single thing you said in this posting. People can be so unbelievably stupid, but I think sometimes it does help to know you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete